Home Blog Page 5

Most People Don’t See You, They Only See Their…

0

Life Quote: Most people don’t see you, they only see their image of you.

Life Quote: Most people don’t see you, they only see their image of you.

Sometimes When You Aren’t Looking, You Find Exactly

0

Life Quote: Sometimes when you aren't looking, you find exactly what you needed.

Life Quote: Sometimes when you aren’t looking, you find exactly what you needed.

Many People Don’t Know This, but It’s Possible to Read Something

0

Life Quote: Many people don't know this, but it's possible to read something you don't agree with on the internet and simply move on with your life. - Michael Rock

Life Quote: Many people don’t know this, but it’s possible to read something you don’t agree with on the internet and simply move on with your life. – Michael Rock

If You’re Reading This, I Hope Something Awesome

0

Life Quote: If you're reading this, I hope something awesome happens to you today. I really do.

Life Quote: If you’re reading this, I hope something awesome happens to you today. I really do.

Be Patient and Have Faith, Good Things

0

Life Quote: Be patient and have faith, good things are coming your way.

Life Quote: Be patient and have faith, good things are coming your way.