Home Tags Quotes

Tag: Quotes

People Will Come and Go in Your Life, It Is the Ones

Life Quote: People will come and go in your life, it is the ones that touch your heart that are your true friends, whether near or far. - Leon Brown

Life Quote: People will come and go in your life, it is the ones that touch your heart that are your true friends, whether near or far. – Leon Brown

Pay Attention to What People Say out of Anger

Life Quote: Pay attention to what people say out of anger, they've been dying to tell you that. - Unknown

Life Quote: Pay attention to what people say out of anger, they’ve been dying to tell you that. – Unknown

Unconscious Behavior Is the Reason for Most of Our Predicaments

Life Quote: Unconscious behavior is the reason for most of our predicaments. Become aware of what you do and you will be able to change it. - Jerry Corsten

Life Quote: Unconscious behavior is the reason for most of our predicaments. Become aware of what you do and you will be able to change it. – Jerry Corsten

Some People Don’t Change

Life Quote: Some people don’t change. Remember that in 2019. - Mattzilla

Life Quote: Some people don’t change. Remember that in 2019. – Mattzilla

Be Careful, She Doesn’t Bloom

Life Quote: Be careful, she doesn’t bloom for just anyone. - B.E. Van de Veire

Life Quote: Be careful, she doesn’t bloom for just anyone. – B.E. Van de Veire