Home Tags Lessons

Tag: Lessons

Experience Is the Best Teacher, and the Worst Experiences

Life Quote: Experience is the best teacher, and the worst experiences teach the best lessons.

Life Quote: Experience is the best teacher, and the worst experiences teach the best lessons.

Not Everyone Is Meant to Stay in Your Life

Deep Life Quote: Not everyone is meant to stay in your life. It may hurt to lose someone but in the future you'll see the lesson they brought you.

Deep Life Quote: Not everyone is meant to stay in your life. It may hurt to lose someone but in the future you’ll see the lesson they brought you.

Some Lessons Take Forever

Deep Life Quote: Some lessons take forever to learn.

Deep Life Quote: Some lessons take forever to learn.

Your past Is Just a Lesson

Deep Life Quote: Your past is just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Deep Life Quote: Your past is just a lesson, not a life sentence. – Author Unknown

Be Thankful for the Hard Times

Live Life Happy: Be thankful for the hard times. They are heaven sent to teach you lessons, make you stronger, and ultimately lead you to a better destiny. - Unknown

Deep Life Quote: Be thankful for the hard times. They are heaven sent to teach you lessons, make you stronger, and ultimately lead you to a better destiny. – Unknown