Home Blog Page 3

Don’t Keep Staring at the Way Things Are. It Keeps You Stuck.

0

Life Quote: Don't keep staring at the way things are. It keeps you stuck. Look for how they can become. It moves you forwards. - Jerry Corstens

Life Quote: Don’t keep staring at the way things are. It keeps you stuck. Look for how they can become. It moves you forwards. – Jerry Corstens

Sometimes What You Need Is to Avoid

0

Life Quote: Sometimes what you need is to avoid what you want. - Unknown

Life Quote: Sometimes what you need is to avoid what you want. – Unknown

One of the Best and Most Difficult Lessons You Can Learn in Life

1

Life Quote: One of the best and most difficult lessons you can learn in life is that no one owes you anything and you owe yourself everything. - Unknown

Life Quote: One of the best and most difficult lessons you can learn in life is that no one owes you anything and you owe yourself everything. – Unknown

Never Let Yourself Believe You’re Not

0

Life Quote: Never let yourself believe you're not enough.

Life Quote: Never let yourself believe you’re not enough.

Sometimes We Spend so Much Time Wishing for “Better,” That We Fail

0

Life Quote: Sometimes we spend so much time wishing for "better," that we fail to be thankful for the "now." - Just a Dreamer

Life Quote: Sometimes we spend so much time wishing for “better,” that we fail to be thankful for the “now.” – Just a Dreamer