Home Tags People

Tag: People

There Are Some People You Just Simply Cannot Afford to Emotionally

0

Life Quote: There are some people you just simply cannot afford to emotionally invest in. - Boss Chick

Life Quote: There are some people you just simply cannot afford to emotionally invest in. – Boss Chick

Life Is Too Short to Worry About What People

0

Quotation: Life is too short to worry about what people who exist in a free app in your phone think of you. - Debra Lynne

Deep Life Quote: Life is too short to worry about what people who exist in a free app in your phone think of you. – Debra Lynne

Stop Allowing People to Infect

0

Deep Life Quote: Stop allowing people to infect your spirit with negativity and simple mindedness. You deserve the best so don't allow that mess.

Deep Life Quote: Stop allowing people to infect your spirit with negativity and simple mindedness. You deserve the best so don’t allow that mess.

Do You Ever Wonder What People Really

0

Deep Life Quote: Do you ever wonder what people really want from you?

Deep Life Quote: Do you ever wonder what people really want from you?

Stay Away from People Who Make You Feel

0

Deep Life Quote: Stay away from people who make you feel like you aren't worth their time.

Deep Life Quote: Stay away from people who make you feel like you aren’t worth their time. – Author Unknown