Home Tags Worry

Tag: Worry

Worrying About Things in the Future Doesn’t Stop Them from Happening

0

Life Quote: Worrying about things in the future doesn't stop them from happening. It just takes away from your happiness today. - Jack Canfield

Life Quote: Worrying about things in the future doesn’t stop them from happening. It just takes away from your happiness today. – Jack Canfield

Life Is Too Short to Worry About What People

0

Quotation: Life is too short to worry about what people who exist in a free app in your phone think of you. - Debra Lynne

Deep Life Quote: Life is too short to worry about what people who exist in a free app in your phone think of you. – Debra Lynne

Stop Worrying About Someone

0

Deep Life Quote: Stop worrying about someone that isn't worried about you.

Deep Life Quote: Stop worrying about someone that isn’t worried about you. – Unknown

Whatever Is Worrying You Right Now

0

Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better.

Deep Life Quote: Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. – Unknown

When You Worry About What Other People Think

0

When you worry about what other people think of you, you give up the power to enjoy you. Your opinion of yourself is your key to happiness.

Deep Life Quote: When you worry about what other people think of you, you give up the power to enjoy you. Your opinion of yourself is your key to happiness. – Unknown