Home Blog Page 85

If You’re Not Willing to Love Someone Through

Live Life Happy: If you're not willing to love someone through their struggles, you don't deserve them during their joys. - TCVVX

Deep Life Quote: If you’re not willing to love someone through their struggles, you don’t deserve them during their joys. – TCVVX

Please Take Pictures of Your Friends

Please take pictures of your friends. Take pictures of your friends when they laugh, and when they are happy. And when they are sad, too. Take pictures of them partying, studying, eating, or sleeping in your bed. Take pictures of their new hair color, or new shoes, take pictures of them while they roll their first cigarette, and take pictures of their last, when they quit smoking. Take pictures of your friends just being themselves. Tell them they are beautiful all the time you think it. They may dislike these pictures now. But one day, very very far from this year, they will be thankful.

Deep Life Quote: Please take pictures of your friends. Take pictures of your friends when they laugh, and when they are happy. And when they are sad, too. Take pictures of them partying, studying, eating, or sleeping in your bed. Take pictures of their new hair color, or new shoes, take pictures of them while they roll their first cigarette, and take pictures of their last, when they quit smoking. Take pictures of your friends just being themselves. Tell them they are beautiful all the time you think it. They may dislike these pictures now. But one day, very very far from this year, they will be thankful. – Unknown

They Don’t Deserve You

Live Life Happy: They don’t deserve you, stay busy.

Deep Life Quote: They don’t deserve you, stay busy. – Unknown

People Come into Your Life and Go

Live Life Happy: People come into your life and go, but you will always have to live with yourself. Make yourself pleasant, positive, and peaceful. - Akin Olokun

Deep Life Quote: People come into your life and go, but you will always have to live with yourself. Make yourself pleasant, positive, and peaceful. – Akin Olokun

It’s Always in Your Power to Make Every Day

Live Life Happy: It’s always in your power to make every day a truly amazing one, by not letting anyone or anything disturb your inner peace. - Akin Olokun

Deep Life Quote: It’s always in your power to make every day a truly amazing one, by not letting anyone or anything disturb your inner peace. – Akin Olokun