Home Blog Page 55

Whatever Is Worrying You Right Now

0

Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better.

Deep Life Quote: Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. – Unknown

Don’t Wish for Other People’s Misfortune

0

Don't wish for other people's misfortune. Wish for your and their well being. What's on your mind either contaminates or heals your mind. - Jerry Corsten

Deep Life Quote: Don’t wish for other people’s misfortune. Wish for your and their well being. What’s on your mind either contaminates or heals your mind. – Jerry Corsten

Be Prepared to Let Go of Familiar Faces

0

Be prepared to let go of familiar faces throughout your journey. Be ready to let go of anyone who doesn't clap for you the way you clap for them. - Reyna Biddy

Deep Life Quote: Be prepared to let go of familiar faces throughout your journey. Be ready to let go of anyone who doesn’t clap for you the way you clap for them. – Reyna Biddy

If You’re Not Exploring Life

0

If you're not exploring life, if you aren't looking for yourself, if you're not finding many different things you love, what are you doing?

Deep Life Quote: If you’re not exploring life, if you aren’t looking for yourself, if you’re not finding many different things you love, what are you doing?

Make up Your Mind to Be Happy Today

0

Make up your mind to be happy today. No matter what, let no one and no situation take that away from you. Hold on to your joy.

Deep Life Quote: Make up your mind to be happy today. No matter what, let no one and no situation take that away from you. Hold on to your joy.