Home Blog Page 25

2018 Will Be Your Year If You Overcome

0

Deep Life Quote: 2018 will be your year if you overcome procrastination. - Tai Lopez

Deep Life Quote: 2018 will be your year if you overcome procrastination. – Tai Lopez

There’s a Difference Between Judging Yourself and Observing Yourself

0

Deep Life Quote: There's a difference between judging yourself and observing yourself. The former leads to self-doubt, the latter to self-improvement. - Jerry Corsten

Deep Life Quote: There’s a difference between judging yourself and observing yourself. The former leads to self-doubt, the latter to self-improvement. – Jerry Corsten

The Moment You Decide That You Don’t Want to Be Defined

0

Deep Life Quote: The moment you decide that you don't want to be defined by your past is the moment you give yourself the opportunity to recreate your life. - Unknown

Deep Life Quote: The moment you decide that you don’t want to be defined by your past is the moment you give yourself the opportunity to recreate your life. – Unknown

When Two Interesting People Have a Conversation

0

Deep Life Quote: When two interesting people have a conversation, they completely forget to talk about themselves. - Ed Latimore

Deep Life Quote: When two interesting people have a conversation, they completely forget to talk about themselves. – Ed Latimore

Freedom Begins in the Mind. Release the Chains of past Conditioning

0

Deep Life Quote: Freedom begins in the mind. Release the chains of past conditioning, one belief at a time. Let go of every thought that makes you feel small.

Deep Life Quote: Freedom begins in the mind. Release the chains of past conditioning, one belief at a time. Let go of every thought that makes you feel small.