Home Blog Page 137

We All Need Care and Support at Sometime in Life

0

Life Quote: We all need care and support at sometime in life, it does not matter how strong you are, allow another to you give love. - Leon Brown

Life Quote: We all need care and support at sometime in life, it does not matter how strong you are, allow another to you give love. – Leon Brown

Men Aren’t Stupid, and You Don’t Need

0

Life Quote: Men aren’t stupid, and you don’t need a complicated set of rules to find a good one who loves you. Here’s the only rule you need: if a man loves you, he will do anything he can to keep you around. Anything. - Kim Gruenenfelder

Life Quote: Men aren’t stupid, and you don’t need a complicated set of rules to find a good one who loves you. Here’s the only rule you need: if a man loves you, he will do anything he can to keep you around. Anything. – Kim Gruenenfelder

You’re Not Wrong for Feeling Sad

0

Live Life Happy: You're not wrong for feeling sad. You were put here to feel. feel on.

Life Quote: You’re not wrong for feeling sad. You were put here to feel. feel on. – Unknown

A Woman Can Support Him, Love Him, Adore Him

0

Live Life Happy: A woman can support him, love him, adore him, or destroy him. It all depends on how he treats her. - Charles Orlando

Relationship Quote: A woman can support him, love him, adore him, or destroy him. It all depends on how he treats her. – Charles Orlando

When You Realize That No One Can

0

Life Quote: When you realize that no one can have what's yours, life opens up and everything changes for the better. Live in expectation of your blessings. It's coming! - Tony Gaskins

Life Quote: When you realize that no one can have what’s yours, life opens up and everything changes for the better. Live in expectation of your blessings. It’s coming! – Tony Gaskins