Home Authors Posts by Live Life Happy

Live Life Happy

5785 POSTS 43 COMMENTS

People Who You Thought Were Friends Will Treat You Poorly

Quote: "People who you thought were friends will treat you poorly, they will show their true colours by behaving badly. You must walk away with your head held high, knowing that you did your best." - Leon Brown

Life Quote: People who you thought were friends will treat you poorly, they will show their true colours by behaving badly. You must walk away with your head held high, knowing that you did your best. – Leon Brown

Getting Your Shit Together Requires a Level of Honesty

Life Quote: "Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can't even imagine. There's nothing easy about realizing you're the one that's been holding you back this whole time." - Jayde

Life Quote: Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can’t even imagine. There’s nothing easy about realizing you’re the one that’s been holding you back this whole time. – Jayde

Family Is Not Biology, It’s Loyalty

Life Quote: Family is not biology, it’s loyalty. - Dee

Life Quote: Family is not biology, it’s loyalty. – Dee

When You Make Your Life Entirely About Someone Else

Life Quote: When you make Your life entirely about someone else. It’s not Your life anymore. - Jeff Hood

Life Quote: When you make Your Life entirely about someone else. It’s NOT Your Life anymore. – Jeff Hood

Don’t Cling to a Mistake Just Because You Spent

Life Quote: Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it. - Aubrey de Grey

Life Quote: Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it. – Aubrey de Grey